When you need extra visibility around the farm or out on the road, a versatile camera observation system can give you the edge you need. A&I Products CabCam can be the extra “eyes” required to fill that need at an affordable price. With its three-camera capability, CabCam has unlimited application possibilities. Eliminate blind spots and improve day and night visibility on semi-trailers, garbage trucks, dump trucks, beet harvesters, pickups with trailers, industrial and construction equipment, mobile homes, and campers. CabCam can be used to monitor cattle and hog lots or conveyer systems. More Information
CabCAM Rear View Video System
The CabCAM Rear View Video System Kit Contains: 1 – 7″ Color TFT LCD Mirror Monitor, 1 Camera, 1 – PVC20 – 20′ Cord, 1 – PVC65 – 65′ Cord (1) 1/3″ CCD eatherproof Color Camera: Infrared illuminators allow up to 16 ft of night visibility , made to withstand off-road conditions. The Kit comes with angle adjusting rings. Requires 32mm hole saw to install and requires secondary power source. 7″ TFT LCD Widescreen Color Mirror Monitor: Built-in touch buttons. MENU includes brightness, contrast, color, tint & mode Dual video input for cameras and sensors. No audio. Easily clips onto original mirror.
Accessories: Remote control, 2 DC Adaptors, 65′ & 20′ Weatherproof Video Cables, Camera Adaptor Cab le for 4 Pin Camera.
CabCAM Quad Video System
(2) Waterproof Cameras: CCD Color with Audio, 18 Infrared Illuminators Allow up to 16 feet of Visibility in the Dark, Image Mirroring Function, Made to Withstand Off-Road Conditions. 7″ TFT LCD Color Quad Monitor: Quad Monitor Is Able To Show 1, 2, 3 Or 4 Camera Views At One Time. Picture In Picture Capability. Embedded Control Box For Direct Power Input For Cameras, AV1, AV2, A V3 & AV4 Video Inputs Allow Hook-up To Four Cameras.
Accessories: AV Conversion Cable, Ball Swivel Mounting Bracket W/ Mounting Pad, Stationary Mounting Bracket W/ Thumb Screws, 22 Pin Harness, Full Featured Remote Control, Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter, Sunshield, (2) 20′ Weatherproof Video Cables.
Note: Total Camera Power Usage Cannot Exceed 1200mA. CAM87 Cameras Included In This Kit Use 300mA @ Full Power. Please Check Camera Max Power Consumption Before Adding Additional Cameras.
CabCam Video Surveillance Backup System
- (2) 1/3″ CCD Weatherproof Color Cameras
- One Channel 3 and one Channel 4 camera.
- Infrared Illuminators allow up to 32 feet of night visibility, image mirroring function, made to withstand off-road conditions, audio capabilities.
- Each camera has an antenna and a power supply jack. Cameras require 12V power source.
- 5.6″ TFT LCD Wide-Angle Color Monitor
- High Resolution monitor with antenna. Four camera capability 2.4GHz wireless receiver with four channels.
- Supports 12V automotive battery.
- The monitor includes: power indicator, remote receiving window, POWER button, MENU button, SEL button, channel selection, loudspeaker, support attaching slot, and power supply terminal.
- Single camera wired system also available, Part No. A-CC7M1C
Accessories: AV conversion cable
(A), ball swivel mounting bracket with
adjustable mounting pad
(B), stationary mounting bracket
(C), power supply cable
(D), remote control
(G), cigarette-lighter power
(I), AC power adapter
(K) and 20’ weatherproof extension cables
(L). NOTE: System can support up to three cameras.